- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resources functions such as recruitment process, compensation & benefits, payroll processing, training & development, manpower planning, performance management, employee relations and industrial relations.
- Perform full cycle of recruitment processes inclusive of working with the stakeholders to understand the requirements of the role, establish job description, advertise on the right channel, evaluate and shortlist of qualified candidates, interview arrangement, conduct assessment and reference check when required.
- Conduct orientation and assist new joiners to assimilate in the company culture.
- To initiate and assist in employee engagement activities and create a happy and fun workplace.
- Support end-to-end life cycle for employees from onboarding to offboarding.
If you want to be part of FUN LOVING, ENERGETIC team, you should have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR, with broad exposure across all HR disciplines.
- You should have excellent communication skills, be a good listener, a good strategist and able to participate constructively at meetings.
To keep things short – are you SMART, CREATIVE AND DRIVEN? If it’s a BIG YES, click to apply now!